Cap Ibu Nasi Goreng Kecap. Indonesian fried rice with sweet soy sauce (Kecap)
This fragrant rice dish can be made with optional addition of pork, chicken, prawns and shredded omelette is the ultimate comfort food for spice lovers
How to prepare:
1. Heat up 4 tbsp vegetable oil
2. Add optional egg or pork, chicken, prawns etc
3. Add 2 level tablespoon of the seasoning (40g)
4. Mix with 1 plate of cooked rice (300g), stir until well mixed.
5. Turn down the heat to low, fry the rice until dries out