Dutch Deals COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Response, last updated 08/11/2020
Dutch Deals is currently trading with revision to our practices in line with the current advice from our government and will take further precautions as and when directed. We are constantly reviewing our practices.
- All our staff have been instructed to stay home if unwell or showing any symptoms.
- All staff have been instructed in good hand hygiene methods with hand sanitizer and gloves in use.
- Daily disinfecting and sanitising of all surfaces, common areas, trolleys and handles.
- Offering the authority to leave option with an option to direct where delivery to be left to minimise contact for those who wish.
- Minimising access to warehouse by external persons i.e. all parcels for delivery are delivered to couriers on our trolleys which will be cleaned upon return. No public access to any of our warehouse storage areas.
- Constant liaising with our transport partners ensuring continuity of shipments and contingency plans.
- Educating team members on best practices recommended by the CDC.
If you require any further information on our practises please feel free to contact us.